TURTLE/SCHILDKRÖTE is a challenging skill game by My Intelligent Dogs ® .
This two-storey construction has tracks and depressions carved in it. There are also cylinders, caps and drawers that will reveal hidden treats to your pet if he moves, lifts or pulls them in a right way.
The game is a multi-dimensional challenge for your dog as it has to resolve the "obstacles" both vertically and horizontally. Your pet will develop its skill and patience which will certainly help it master the task. Your dog will be able to train its fine motor skills and learn how to coordinate various movements.
The basic version of this game comes with 4 drawers, 9 cylinders + 13 caps. The game parts can be also purchased separately.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Hide suitable treats inside the drawers and under the cylinders and the caps.
Step2: Encourage your dog to play the game - for example, allow your dog to watch as you hide the treats
Step3: Your dog moves and lifts the cylinders and the caps to find the hidden treats. Some of the hiding places are additionally blocked by the cylinders – your dog has to remove them to find all the rewards. Your dog also has to move the caps located on the lower level of the game and open the drawers.
Step4: Praise your dog each time a treat is found for encouragement.
- Additional hats and cylinders will be available for purchase from our webshop.
- Engage to play with your dog and encourage it to solve the task. Stay calm, be patient and continue to explain the game to your dog.
- Do not let your dog play unsupervised and intervene when it starts to chew on the game.
- Dogs get frustrated too which results in losing interest. Let your dog search for the treats no longer than 10 minutes. Distract your dog with something else and put the game away for a little while.
- Suitable treats: Only dry dog snacks should be used with the TURTLE.